Skip to main content

The new Sonos Move 2 speakers do not set up any of the voice control. Message comes back failed please try again. I have tried many times on sifferent days of the week, still no success.

I’m having the same issue with a Move Gen 1

I’m having the same issue with a Move Gen 1

Update.  After talking to Sonos Support, removing the Amazon Shopping App before adding Alexa to my Move in the Sonos App, worked for me.

The Amazon Shopping App can be reinstalled immediately afterwards.

Thanks but I haven't installed any if rhe apps, one should be sufficient 

what about the  the sonos voice control ?

Thanks but I haven't installed any if rhe apps, one should be sufficient 

what about the  the sonos voice control ?

Sorry, are you saying that you don’t have the Amazon Shopping App installed on your device?

yes thats correct none of the voice control apps work or install I guess there are two? Alexa and sonos ? or are they both the same app?

yes thats correct none of the voice control apps work or install I guess there are two? Alexa and sonos ? or are they both the same app?

Sorry,  I'm not being very clear. My question is relating to if the Amazon Shopping App is installed on your phone or tablet that you are using the Sonos App on?

Where about in this process are you failing: https://support.sonos.com/en-gb/article/set-up-an-amazon-alexa-device-to-control-sonos

Hi my understanding ia that neither my mobile or laptop have these apps, I was thinking of just installing on the sonos move 2. Is this possible if so how? I have followed the instructions in sonos app voice control etc etc, after the this will take several minutes it fails. It dis briefly work when I was based in the uk but nor since I moved to shanghai...

Hi my understanding ia that neither my mobile or laptop have these apps, I was thinking of just installing on the sonos move 2. Is this possible if so how? I have followed the instructions in sonos app voice control etc etc, after the this will take several minutes it fails. It dis briefly work when I was based in the uk but nor since I moved to shanghai...

Sorry, Sonos doesn't support Alexa voice control in China. https://support.sonos.com/en/article/amazon-alexa-availability-on-sonos

hi I do not want to install Alexa in china thanks.

But does the sonos voice control app work in china?

Hi does anyone know if any of the voice control apps available on sonos work in china?