Skip to main content
Answered

poor update

• 11 May 2024
  • 6 replies

Well, I dont know if I should cry or laugh.

They have advertised this update to be oh so fantastic, but No!

There are tons of thing wrong as you already can read in this forum and I will join the choir.

I mostly listen to music from my own library and here is the first issue “My sources” is located in the bottom, so I have to move it to the top, but at the same time it shows “TV” as a source, why? I dont’t want that, I dont use sonos with my TV, I want to get rid of that.

With more then 10000 tracks I used the alfabetical option in the old app to move fast down the list, but that is gone, why!! Now it takes forever to move down the list.

The search bar doesn’t allow me to search my libray, why??

Wheres the sleep timer?

My primary streaming service is Telmore Music, is doen’t work! You can search and see lists, but it won’t play. 

And the weird behaviour, that it doesn’t always start the music in the room I select. I have tested this a dozen times and Im sure that it’s not me but the system that fails.

Please fix these things right away, how can you live with dissatisfied customers.

If you can’t fix it right away, please let us get the option to use the old version until you have fixed it!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 3

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/sonos-inc/sonos-for-android/sonos-for-android-16-1-release/sonos-16-1-android-apk-download/download/?key=f6a677f300c8d774a2c570ad65c3e0e50c4e6349

I feel exactly the same. We have lost most of our radio stations. Tried Spotify last night but it kept losing it, then going back to the start of the playlist. Totally unsatisfactory.  All we get is "something went wrong".You're telling me!

Userlevel 1

Horrendous 

Mytuner saved stations don't play

Search for the station, it won't play

Spotify starts then stops

Randomly can't find the Play1

I get more consistent sound out of a brick

I had problems too. I use Boosts on my network and everything was working fine until this update. My 2 Boosts are gone and nothing works. I use Boosts because the WiFi signal is weak in parts of the system. I will not replace my network infrastructure for this. Also no going back to the older version on the iPhone.  Get it fixed now SONOS!! 

Userlevel 1

Saved stations won't  , even if you browse on MyTuner and save the station again, it never plays from the favourites.

Constantly having to browse through the numerous stations to find your faves is painful 

Userlevel 1

Just had an update 

Won't play MyTuner , end of ...