Renaming Sonos applets in ifttt

• 9 December 2018
  • 1 reply

i have made some applets in ifttt using sonos , working all fine ( and I can give them a name or tittle I want)...and now I see that sonos has made some applets theirselves using 2 actions together ( which we can not do on our own if we make an applet) so now I wonder if we can rename that kind of pre build applets, this woud be very handy... (I use applet thats sets volume and the choice of favourite, working fine, but i can not rename that applet or widget, so i will never know which volume and favourite are underneath the widget button)... so either we can build own applets using more then one action, or we should be able to rename the pre build sonos apllets

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I am using the same applet and have the same question. Either possibility to change name or create a combination of volume and favorite playlist. Have two different Do buttons for each kids' good night music (which is the best thing I found for some time :)) and you can't tell the button widgets apart due to same name.