Answered

Philips hue and multiroom

• 25 March 2019
  • 2 replies

Ok guys
I want to be able to put speakers in all my room. And be able to say play music in my room, kitchen etc and the music plays in that room. Or do on my hue app to play in that room.
Does anyone know how to set up that system.

Regards

Ian
icon

Best answer by AjTrek1 25 March 2019, 17:21

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Not sure what you mean, and what Philips Hue has to do with it. Philips Hue is a smart lighting system and is a different platform alltogether to Sonos.

The option to say "play music in this or that room" by voice command, is available through Amazon Alexa, and will hopefully become available with Google Assistant integration as well.
Userlevel 7
Hi ian66

You can command that music be played on any Sonos speaker, HT setup or grouping via the Sonos One or Sonos Beam and/or an Amazaon Dot, Spot or Show. Using a Sonos Alexa enabled device your command would be "Alexa, play R&B etc., or a streaming service on Bedroom". If using a Dot, Echo or Show your command would be "Alexa, or Amazon or Computer play music on Bedroom"

Your Phillips Hue lights could join the fun with a light show via its Hue Entertainment app.

Cheers!