New voice assistants implementation

• 17 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello!

is there any chance to enhance the list of integrated voice assistants? Here in Russia we have very popular Yandex Alisa assistant (Yandex music service was already added to Sonos). A lot of happy Sonos users here will be even more happy (much more) if you implement it.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

With the recent news that Sonos appears to be launching their own voice assistant, I would guess the chance that Yandex Alisa assistant will be added to Sonos is pretty low:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/sonos-voice-control-google-assistant-amazon-alexa/

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

If Sonos would ban GA from it’s speakers I would be very disappointed, since Alexa is not available in my native language. This would be a step back……..

I do not know how it would work for Yandex to get their assistant onto Sonos, but I understand that if you would want you music service added by Sonos you need to contact them. @Cr0ss  Did you ask Yandex?

The music service is already there, the only think that we all are dreaming about is voice assistant.

and maybe Apple spatial audio thru Sonos app :)