Answered

Changing input on Amp

• 26 December 2021
  • 1 reply

I have a Sonos Amp connected to a turntable. Sonos One in kitchen. Primary purpose of getting the system was for the ability to listen to records in both spaces. The nice thing is, busy cooking and record ends, quick voice command to go to Spotify playlist.

However, I can't seem to find a voice command to change it back to the line in for source when I want to go back to play a record. Is the only way to change via the app? HUGE flaw in the system if so and should be a developer priority. Quick search shows topics looking for this for over four years.  May even consider returning and building a traditional multiroom system instead.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 27 December 2021, 02:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Under the Amp’s Line-In settings, there is an Autoplay feature that will allow you to choose the Sonos One to automatically play Line-In audio when Sonos detects a signal is being sent to the Line-In port on the Amp.

Read more here:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/4838?language=en_US