Answered

API Feature Request - Queue Control

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

28 replies

Seriously, this is the most ridiculous piece of trash nonsense I have ever seen in my life. I use my bedroom Sonos for an alarm clock, one of many very specific alarm clocks. Each has its very own dedicated playlist which has vastly different music from the next. If I do not use my bedroom Sonos between one alarm clock and the next, or remember to go into the app to clear the queue, I end up with an atrocious mix of music that does not accomplish the goal of a smooth and lovely wake up scenario. This is GARBAGE. What losers protested to keep such a trash feature as merging playlists? If they want to merge playlists, they should combine their horrible tastes into one playlist rather than spend thousands of dollars on speakers to merge the playlist for them. I spent a lot of money on these speakers which I did not expect or appreciate the listening queue of to fill up like the trash these speakers obviously are. 

Sonos, you are stupid. Let us clear our  queues you stupid.

+1 to this feature. It’s actually incredible that clearing the queue isn’t currently supported. It’s critical to automating music in almost every scenario. Sonos, lets get that API updated! Thank you!

Userlevel 2

And mind-numbing that you can't even get any REAL response from them on the topic. I have emailed every address I can find. Zero response. It's absurd.