I forgot my Sonos Roam outside, and noone bothered taking it.

• 19 February 2023
  • 2 replies

I just want to share my frustration with this brand and its complicated products. I mean, I spent hundreds of dollars on a Roam and Move, and the price led me to assume the product would come with the craftsmanship, ease of use, durability, and features that other similar brands come with. Well, my move no longer works. Out of frustration, I opened it up and... Yada Yada Yada. ... My roam works alright when I invest a couple of hours to charging it and sitting staring at it and waiting for the damn light to go from orange then white. But I digress, I was working on my food truck the other day, and I forgot I had it outside. I woke up and rushed outside only to find it exactly where I had left it. No one took it :( I left an expensive ass speaker outside, on a main street,  and no one even wanted it. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Please let me know where and when you plan to do this again. 

I’m not going to express surprise that people were kind enough not to steal your ‘stuff’, but if I were to be there…..

The would be “acquirers” are too busy following the delivery trucks and looking on porch steps.