Voicing Move2

• 7 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
  • Prominent Collaborator I
  • 110 replies

A few days ago I bought a move 2 which I am having a bit of a hard time with.
It is a very nasal sounding bass boom box that can be used for talk radio when the bass is turned all the way down and trueplay and loudness are not activated.
Music is next to impossible to listen to if it is not simple jazz music without vocals.

Has anyone else had this experience with Move 2 ?

Just a follow-up to my post.

After I did a factory reset of my brand new Move 2, the sound is ok.
But in my opinion the very low bass and midrange are a bit too dominant, but I hope this will be adjusted in future software updates.

Moderator Edit: Combined posts

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Gert_4,

I’m glad to hear that your Move 2 sounds better after a factory reset. While we wouldn’t recommend this as a troubleshooting step, it does seem to have worked out for you.

If you adjust the bass in the EQ settings of the app and enable Auto-Trueplay tuning, does this Move 2 sound better to you? What about if you try a different genre of music or different music service? We generally don’t change the sound profiles of our devices with updates, so waiting for an update to do that may take a while or may not happen at all.

I hope this helps!