Unable to group My Devices

• 24 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi

I have used Sonos for years and have always been able to set up groups etc from my 9 speakers that I have - I have a picture of Sonos Ones, Moves, Play Ones & Play 3s plus a player and sub 
This morning I am unable to connect any into groups with the error message coming up saying “Unable to Connect to that Device”
This is happening via my IOS App on my iPhone 12 - both of which are up to date i.e. no updates required and is also the same via the App on my MacBook 

I have rebooted the devices, rebooted the speakers, deleted the apps and reinstalled them & finally rebooted the wifi connection 
Any ideas anyone as I have been unable to find anything on the help pages here ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

If the Sonos weren’t unplugged while you rebooted the router, it’s possible that there’s still an unresolved issue.

Are any of these devices plugged directly into your router?

What kind of router is it?

Thanks - managed to find something similar that said to do that after I had left this post - I have since unplugged everything and re-booted the router and its all now back and working 

Thank you once again