Skip to main content
Question

Sonos Roam set up

• 7 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello. I bought a Sonos Roam a couple of days ago. Downloaded the app, followed all instructions to set up, but still I cannot connect my phone to the speaker. I get as far as ‘your sonos roam has been added, but may not appear in the system settings.’ I turn the speaker on and off, but it never connects. 

Have tried factory resets, logging in and out of the app. It is driving me mad. I can not get hold of Sonos support on the phone. Any advice welcome? Thank you 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I have the same issue but thought it was due to my asus router, I changed the configuration and tried on another wifi and with another phone…

Still the same issue...

Quick update, I’m still not seeing the Roam in the Android application, but after the Roam is connected to my wifi I was able to connect to it using the windows version through a computer connected to my network : https://support.sonos.com/fr-fr/downloads

It updated the Roam, and I was at least able after that to connect using the bluetooth...