Skip to main content
Answered

Sonos Play 5 with Sonos Move

• 27 April 2021
  • 4 replies

It´s posible config 2 Sonos Play 5, with 2 Sonos Move in the same room?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

You can have  up to 32 Sonos speakers in a single physical space. However, there’s a limit of how many speakers can be in the “room” in the Sonos software, something that can be easily gotten around by “grouping” the various “rooms”. 

I really appreciate your answer, but I have not been able to solve it, maybe you can help me.  I have two Play5s forming a stereo + subwoofer pair, in the room: Room A. In the same physical space, at the other end, I have two Play1s, when activated I indicate the same Room A, but it creates the room Room A 2 by default.  I can't get all 5 speakers to sound together.  The grouping option is available for 3 or more rooms, how should I proceed?

I really appreciate your answer, but I have not been able to solve it, maybe you can help me.  I have two Play5s forming a stereo + subwoofer pair, in the room: Room A. In the same physical space, at the other end, I have two Play1s, when activated I indicate the same Room A, but it creates the room Room A 2 by default.  I can't get all 5 speakers to sound together.  The grouping option is available for 3 or more rooms, how should I proceed?

Your last statement is incorrect.  You can group 2 or more rooms together.  Room A and Room A 2 can be grouped together.   In case it’s not clear. here’s instructions on how to group rooms together.

You are a Genius!

Thanks!!