Answered

Sonos Move - Yes, another unresponsive orange blinking light issue

• 8 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

The front four blinking lights won’t turn off. I had it plugged in on the charger stand for over two hours. Held the infinity button for over two minutes. Nothing. I’m still getting the orange blinking lights.

I read other posts with the same issues, but no definite answer on how to fix. What now?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 17 August 2022, 15:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7

What percentage battery charge does the Sonos app display for the Move? I wonder if the battery needs to be replaced.

Badge

I don't know, since it wasn’t showing on my Sonos app, but all four lights were blinking. I couldn’t even turn it off, so it was blinking all night long. I plugged it back in when I woke up and it worked. 

I hardly use the speaker during the two years I’ve owned it, because it’s had nothing but issues. Really frustrating for such an expensive speaker.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @TacoRon 

Thanks for your post, and loving the username!

I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos device and what it reports.

Same issue here. White light on top is just blinking and same with orange light on bottom. Customer service was useless and frustrating to deal with. 

I paid a lot for this for it to just die on me after a few years.  

And now they want me to package it up and send it to them in exchange for a coupon. What? Just send me the coupon. I’m not sending it back so you can refurbish it and sell it again and all I get is a 30% coupon. What kind of business model is this?