Sonos move stopped working

• 7 November 2022
  • 3 replies

My sonos move suddenly stopped working. The light is red and it’s not showing up in the app. I’ve tried to restart it by holding in the power button, after 15-17 seconds it restarts, the battery bar shows in orange and the light turns white but after a few seconds it turns red again and the battery bar disappears. 

Any idea how to fix this?

thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Might its charger be faulty? I would try unplugging the charger for a few minutes and power off the Move - then switch the charger back on and see if it wakes the Move and if so leave it charging for a while (5+ hours). See if that fixes it.

If the Move doesn’t wake up then perhaps try a different charger (USB-C) - it must be a PD certified charger with power output : 12V/3A (36w), 15V/3A (45w) or 20V/2.25A (45w).

Example: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08CVFMGL1

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @eatem 

Thanks for your post!

If ​​​@Ken_Griffiths’ suggestions have not helped, then I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team directly.