Answered

Sonos Move on Sonos1 app

• 11 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Help! I got my Sonos Move today. I have older products and use the Sonos1 app. I cannot get the Sonos Move to connect to the system. 

icon

Best answer by John B 11 December 2020, 12:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Hi.  We need more info about what you have done, what has happened and any error messages, if we are to help.

These are screen shots. I follow the directions and every time this is what happens. When I attempt to click the “go to accessory setup” at the bottom, nothing happens. 

This is an iOS 14.2 issue and a solution that seems to work is contained in this thread

https://en.community.sonos.com/wireless-speakers-228992/set-up-of-sonos-move-6851239?postid=16493266#post16493266

‘if you get this problem go into iPhone Settings App, then WiFi.  You should see a SONOS Move device and connect it to your WiFi network there.  That links the Move to your WiFi.

Once that is set up, repeat the Move setup process in the Sonos app, and you should now be able to get it set up. ‘