Setting up Sonos Move on multiple and accounts

• 10 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

I've been having the hardest time setting up my sonos move. I have two sonos speakers (the SL one and sonos move) and two wi-fi routers. How do I add them both to the same account, so that when I switch to one wi-fi router, it automatically connects to the sonos system connected on there? Because currently the sonos move and the sonos SL One are connected to acocunts on separate mobile devices, but I'd like for these two accounts to be able to connect to both of these speakers. Every time I try to add product / join system for the Move it keeps buffering and the options to add accounts are grayed out even though I’m already connected to the appropriate router. 

I'm outside of the service countries and I can't make international calls at the moment so I’d appreciate any/all help on here.

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I’m not completely sure what you want to achieve. You seem to want to have two Sonos speakers added to one Sonos account? You can transfer speakers to another account, see https://support.sonos.com/s/article/4924?language=nl_NL