Skip to main content
Question

Roam is not recognized by system after upgrading to new app

• 15 May 2024
  • 2 replies

I want to chat about this problem, but onlbot is online. So, i am without an answer. The problems occurred after the upgrade of the application. Initially Roam could not be connected synchronously with other Sonos speakers. So I reset Roam. After the reset, however, the app no longer registers Roam with the system. So now my Roam is only usable as a bluetooth speaker.  I did not change the wifi settings. But I noticed that it is no longer possible to add another WIFI network, as it was possible in the old app.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

EDIT:

Problem solved after login out and back again in app. Now, everything is working. Maybe Sonos has to inform users to log out and back to app after upgrading. Maybe this is just in issue with Roam, because I had no problems with One and Beam. 

I’ve tried App log out and log in, keeps saying Roam cannot connect and try again later, does anybody from Sonos read these messages, it’s hopeless that you can release a new app and it stops supporting current equipment

Sonos tech please give us a definitive fix for this without delay, your treatment of customers is beyond poor