Answered

My roam wont turn on but will charge

• 30 May 2021
  • 2 replies

I have 2 roams and factory reset both but when I reconnected one the other stopped flashing green and will no longer connect or turn on but will charge what can I do ?

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 30 May 2021, 00:23

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I have 2 roams and factory reset both but when I reconnected one the other stopped flashing green and will no longer connect or turn on but will charge what can I do ?

I’m not entirely sure I follow your post, but I think you’re saying that you reset both Roams (why?) and after setting up one Roam, which presumably installed fine(??), you then saw the other had stopped flashing green. If that is correct, then it’s probably just timed-out from the setup process. 

Try powering it off fully (5+ second press on rear power button until you hear the shutdown jingle) and power it on again to repeat the setup from flashing green. If that doesn’t work for you, then simply reset the device one more time.

The charger power-output by the way needs to be a minimum of 5V/1.5A to charge the Roam and if its lower than that, it may not be charging sufficiently to get it back up and running.