Skip to main content
Question

Move2 bluetooth connection

• 18 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I got a brand new Sonos Move2 direct from Sonos. I’m a fitness instructor and needed to connect via Bluetooth. The first time I used it the sound kept cutting out. I’m using Spotify on an Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max. I’ve used this device in the same rooms and positions connecting to my old Bose and had no problem at all. I contacted Sonos and they told me to reset and send diagnostics etc. when they couldn’t find the problem they send me another band new one and I had to return the original one back to Poland. The second one came. First time I tried it, exactly the same. Again contacted Sonos, went through all the diagnostics with no joy. I explained the goods were unfit for purpose however they refused to give me a refund stating because I had received a replacement it was out of their money back guarantee!! I’m fuming. I have a speaker that is useless for my purpose!! Wish I had upgraded to a better Bose. The only thing I have found which helped slightly was moving my iPhone further away from the speaker, 6 foot plus away rather than right next to it but still not great and still cuts out. I have read many reports of this problem, however they refuse to acknowledge it and refuse to put it right. Any ideas welcome!!.. thank you in advance. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @em1742 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

We’ve reviewed what has happened and we agree that you should be able to return your speaker for a refund - please expect to hear from my colleague Nils soon.

I hope this helps.