Skip to main content
Question

move wont register. “fix it” wont take me anywhere

• 17 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Can someone help me? I have a new MOVE and it took be half a day to even get it to be recognized but the SONOS app. Not it says it isn’t registered and has “fix it” underneath but when I try to tap it, “fix it” greys out but doesnt do anything. Yes. My WiFi is connected. No it isn’t a new network. YES I have rebooted several times. Turned off my phone. Turned on my phone. Turned off the Sonos. Turned on the Sonos. 

SONOS TEAM…. Do better. My husband and I have had our products for over 7 years without issue. WHAT CHANGED? Please undo it. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Similar issue here. Using a different device brought me one step further but still no audio playing :(

Same here. Very frustrating. I get to the fix it button, but clicking it does nothing. 😵‍💫

A user suggested to use an android phone. That worked for me. 

Same problem here…  Can’t register it.  Called Tech Support and was going to be a 120 minute wait…  VERY FRUSTRATING!!  Why can’t I just register it in my account!!