Skip to main content
Question

move disappearing

• 24 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Why does my move keep disappearing from the system? I’m not tech savvy so, if anyone has any solutions for me, please keep it simple and in layman’s terms 🫣

Thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Zippyzfc 

Welcome to the Sonos Community! And, apologies for the delay.

I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Move disappearing from the app. Unfortunately, you are asking a technical question, so I don’t know if I can answer it without getting technical. In addition, there are multiple possible reasons as to why this might be happening. I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports - if the required steps to fix the issue you are having are technical in nature, they will be able to assist you step-by-step, or possibly even do it for you.

Before calling in, however, I do recommend that you unplug your router from power at a time when no-one is using the internet, for at least 30 seconds - if your router were to be mistakenly handing out already-used addresses on your network, the resulting symptoms would look exactly as you describe. Rebooting the router should fix it - at least in the short term.

I hope this helps.