Answered

is there a way to track your device if stolen

• 23 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Earlier this week I was leaving from the gym around 4am when I was attacked by two transient young men when the first perp attacked me the other climbed into my vehicle and swiped a good bounty of my belongings amongst them I'm pained to say was my Sonos move I worked an entire year of overtime to buy this wonderful device and to have it ripped from my possession in such a nasty traumatic filled rush is so debilitating and now I can't rest while listening to my music or at least have a negative reminder it's out there somewhere in some  encampment. Sorry to sound so why me but really wish I had some sort of location service 

icon

Best answer by buzz 23 October 2023, 09:30

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Sonos devices need to be registered to an account. So any new user has to register your Move before being able to use it. Maybe Sonos can help based on this? You should call them. They might need some info on the speaker like te serial number and proof of ownership though.

Nasty situation. File a police report and contact SONOS support.