Answered

impossible to turn on my sonos roam

• 5 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello

Sorry for my bad english.

I have a big issue with one of my roam.

The battery is full, the light is orange above the roam but impossible to turn the roam on.

I can’t reset it… as the mechanic button is ko. Yet, it never fell. 

Could you help me please ?

Many thanks in advance 

icon

Best answer by Schlumpf 7 February 2024, 01:44

View original

5 replies

What charger are you using? - can you post a screenshot of its power-output (volts x amps) shown on the adapter?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@DrolesDeDames 

If it really is charged completely, you can try a forced restart by pressing and continuously holding the power button for about 15 seconds. After you release the button Roam should do a restart anyway. 

Hello

thanks for your answers.

@Ken_Griffiths : I use the native wireless support (https://www.sonos.com/fr-fr/shop/roam-wireless-charger) directly connected in my wall via USB.

@Schlumpf : I have the feeling it’s completely charges (after more than 24H on the support, I had the feeling it was 100% full :)) but.. impossible to reset it ! I have the impression that it no longer holds a charge and that I can no longer turn it on :(

have a nice day !

Cécile

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@DrolesDeDames 

Ok… if the battery is at its end of life, only chance imo will be to call Sonos support and ask them for help. 

Thanks for your attention !

@Schlumpf : many thanks for all. I’ll contact Sonos support next week. Fingers crossed :)

Take care

Cécile