Skip to main content
Answered

I can't connect 2 sonos move by Bluetooth

• 14 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi all, 

I have 2 sonos move, through sonos app I have made stereo pair, but when I have Bluetooth on only one speaker is playing, 

Please advice how can I play through Bluetooth on both speakers 

Regards 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Move will only stereo pair or group with your Sonos system when connected to WiFi. 

Similar issue. I connected 2 move 2s as a stereo pair for wifi. When I try connecting to them via Bluetooth, only one plays music. I know they can't play in a stereo pair over Bluetooth  (kind of annoying since many cheaper Bluetooth speakers can) but one speaker literally won't play music. Even if I only connect to the one via Bluetooth. I removed the stereo pair, then reset the speaker, and reconnected.  Then both would play over Bluetooth.  Once I made the stereo pair again, one wouldn't play music over Bluetooth again.  It's like it's a master/slave or something once the stereo pair is made. I can connect to the one that plays no audio as I hear a chime when connected to Bluetooth,  but no audio comes out.