Skip to main content
Question

Connecting multiple speakers by bluetooth

• 25 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Can you connect 2x Move portable speakers to an iPhone and stream music to both via bluetooth? I have a Move and consider to add Move 2. I'd like to stream to both simultaneously

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Well I was told in the store by 2 different experts that it would work, however I wasted several hours trying and so far failed to connect to both Move speakers by BT and play to both at the same time.

They work perfectly on my home wifi.

They each work one at a time on BT

My phone (iPhone13) can connect to both speakers by BT and they show as connected at the same time, however sound only plays through one of the speakers.

I’ll see if there are any replies to this post before returning the Move 2 in a couple of days.

Well I was told in the store by 2 different experts that it would work, however I wasted several hours trying and so far failed to connect to both Move speakers by BT and play to both at the same time.

They work perfectly on my home wifi.

They each work one at a time on BT

My phone (iPhone13) can connect to both speakers by BT and they show as connected at the same time, however sound only plays through one of the speakers.

I’ll see if there are any replies to this post before returning the Move 2 in a couple of days.

What would make you think a salesperson in a store is an “expert”?