• 17 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Tengo dos sonos move y las quiero contestar al mismo tiepo

Moderator Edit - Google Translate:

I have two sonos moves and I want to answer them at the same time

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Martos79, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’m going to need a bit more information on what you’re trying to do. Did you mean that you want both Sonos Moves to play the same song, or to have both of them reply to your voice assistance requests?

To have them both play the same music, then you’ll want to group both Sonos Moves in the Sonos app. This will allow them to both play the same track without having to start playback from both individually.

If this is relating to voice assistants instead, then your system will only reply through the speaker that hears the voice commands first if you have multiple devices that have voice assistants enabled. This is to prevent issues where commands are repeated when they aren’t needed to. As long as you group your two Moves in the Sonos app, when you give a music related voice command, it should start playback on both speakers.

I hope this information helps!

Google Translate:

Hola @Martos79, ¡bienvenido a la comunidad Sonos!

Necesitaré un poco más de información sobre lo que estás intentando hacer. ¿Quiso decir que desea que ambos Sonos Move reproduzcan la misma canción o que ambos respondan a sus solicitudes de asistencia de voz?

Para que ambos reproduzcan la misma música, querrás agrupar ambos Sonos Moves en la aplicación Sonos. Esto les permitirá a ambos reproducir la misma pista sin tener que iniciar la reproducción desde ambos individualmente.

Si esto está relacionado con los asistentes de voz, entonces su sistema solo responderá a través del altavoz que escuche los comandos de voz primero si tiene varios dispositivos que tienen asistentes de voz habilitados. Esto es para evitar problemas en los que los comandos se repiten cuando no son necesarios. Siempre que agrupes tus dos Moves en la aplicación Sonos, cuando des un comando de voz relacionado con la música, debería comenzar la reproducción en ambos altavoces.

Espero que esta información ayude!