Skip to main content
Question

Battery % missing on the app home page

• 15 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello,

Since the last update of the app for iOS, you now have to go through 4 levels in the settings to find the battery percentage and therefore know when to remove the device from charging. Whereas before, it was simply visible upon opening the app. Are you looking to complicate our lives with this update or simplify it as your message claims? Thank you for taking this complaint into consideration.

Sincerely

Malik

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

To add to that - when using it out of the house on Bluetooth, previously you could see the Move 2 battery percentage in the Sonos app; now the app doesn’t show the speaker at all. 
I guess from all their comms so far it’ll be fixed ‘at some point’, but still - yet another basic feature that has been lost (albeit temporarily). But, HEY - headphones!!

Agree where’s the battery percentage on the app when playing thru Bluetooth, hey Sonos it’s nice if you can add that back. Your products are very expensive not to have a simple useful thing. 

Userlevel 2

here is another very practical function also removed since the last update: before, when the Sonos Raom was charging on an induction charger, you just had to launch the application for the speaker to turn on. which was very handy if you wanted to know the charge level, even if you weren't nearby. Now you have to turn on the speaker before launching the app, otherwise it does not appear on the home screen.

Strange that Sonos is regressing so much and making so many people unhappy. I also notice that on your own forum, you don't even respond.

A very disappointed user

Userlevel 1

This new app is a joke. Taken me 5mins to find where the battery % is on the app. It was there on the old app.

any suggestions?

Userlevel 2

This new app is a joke. Taken me 5mins to find where the battery % is on the app. It was there on the old app.

any suggestions?

😂😂😂