Answered

bass from sonos move 2

• 25 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Are the basses from the sonos move 2 ( once the equalizer is put on maximum with low frequences on the sonos app ) equal or better than the ones from the sonos five ( with equalizer maxed on low frequences too ) ?

icon

Best answer by jgatie 25 December 2023, 16:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

The Five will have better bass response than any other Sonos device except the subwoofers.

Ok thanks, but is the bass from the move 2 worth it or it is equivalent to a jbl or something ?

Userlevel 7

Ok thanks, but is the bass from the move 2 worth it or it is equivalent to a jbl or something ?

That’s a question best answered by your own ear. Besides this is a Sonos Community.  To answer your question one would have had (or currently own) a JBL model to offer an opinion.  Once again it would be a personal opinion….not fact.

Like If you compare it to some jbl xtreme 3 ??? And the problem, by the way, is I can't verify the quality of the move 2 because if I open it, i cant give it back so it would be a problem if I am disappointed soo dont hesitate to give me personal opinion, that is just what I need lol !

Userlevel 7

Like If you compare it to some jbl xtreme 3 ??? And the problem, by the way, is I can't verify the quality of the move 2 because if I open it, i cant give it back so it would be a problem if I am disappointed soo dont hesitate to give me personal opinion, that is just what I need lol !

OK...I can’t help you but maybe someone else may stumble across this post who has an opinion.

As far being able to take the unit back after opening it...Sonos in the US has a 45 day return policy. No questions asked. The return policy varies by country but you may want to check it for your country. Then again you may have secured a unit under some type of special pricing outside of Sonos...but having no option to return a product you’re not satisfied with IMO is a bit unreasonable. Good Luck!

You could just go visit a local retailer, and listen to the Move 2 yourself. I certainly don’t have a JBL speaker to compare it to. Perhaps if you were to ask for opinions on a more generic forum, rather than a Sonos dedicated forum?

Ok thanks, im gonna try to listen and try all of your advices to make my opinion !