Answered

App setup for my new Sonos Move

• 27 May 2023
  • 4 replies

I just got a new Sonos Move.
The setup with the Sonos App stops at:
“One or more apps on your mobile device are still using Airplay. To continue setup, go into the app and change the audio output for your device, then return to the Sonos app”.
I am stuck there since I do not know what device or other app this is referring to.
Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 30 May 2023, 14:03

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

If no better answers come forth, try powering down your phone and then restarting it: I suspect it’s an app on your phone that’s causing the problem. 

Restarting the iPhone did not help. I cannot figure out what app is causing the problem. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @DryFly-Lars 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I think in most cases this would be a pair of AirPods - do you have some of these connected to your iPhone?

If not, I recommend you perform the setup of the speaker on a different phone or tablet, if that’s an option for you - once done, you will be able to use Sonos with your iPhone.

Or, please get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Corry,

just what I needed!

Works perfect now 😀

🙏 -Lars