Answered

2 moves and bluetooth

• 27 August 2020
  • 4 replies

I have 2 moves assuming I could use/pair them Both with Bluetooth. I have an I phone.
Any plans to make this possible?

icon

Best answer by jgatie 27 August 2020, 03:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I have 2 moves assuming I could use/pair them Both with Bluetooth. I have an I phone.
Any plans to make this possible?

Sonos almost never reveals future plans, and when they do, it is only when involving with partnerships with other companies.  

Thanks, I have to say it would be pretty lame if they can’t figure something this simple out. If you can’t pair two of these with Bluetooth then I wasted my money.

How can we encourage Sonos to update the Move with Bluetooth stereo pairing? Every wireless speaker on the market can do this, yet the most expensive one (Move) cannot?!  Unacceptable!

How can we encourage Sonos to update the Move with Bluetooth stereo pairing? Every wireless speaker on the market can do this,

Simply untrue

yet the most expensive one (Move) cannot?!  

If the Move were just a Bluetooth speaker this comment might have some meaning

Unacceptable!

Why?  The Move has a feature set and a market price.  If the feature set doesn’t justify the price in your view, don’t buy the product.