Skip to main content

Congratulations! 

You’ve finished the job. You have converted the 4 Sonos speakers that I derived so much satisfaction from into useless chunks of plastic.

Amazing how you accomplished this despite having such an incompetent technical group. Or perhaps the marketers deserve the credits for taking down what was such a fine brand. 

Don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll all be able to find jobs at Boeing.

Where you like me to return the junk. Its just taking up space at my home.

The ground-up rebuilt SONOS architecture clearly didn’t take into account their customers’ vast range of networks and network expertise. Cheaper/quicker at this point to let the customers self-triage, leaving behind a smaller but happier user base (until the next fiasco). SONOS should offer free boxes with appropriate packaging material and a pre-paid UPS shipping label for each registered SONOS component, thus facilitating a market between those who have given up on SONOS and those who haven’t. Buyers/sellers would arrange payment through Paypal/Venmo.

If you’d like to get them out of your home, I’d be happy to accept delivery, just let me know if you’d like a PM with my address. I’m not having any issue with my 20 plus devices.