terrible products

• 15 June 2023
  • 2 replies

I have a playbar, sub and play 3. I realize they are older products; however, who is as dissatisfied as me with regards to the abandonment of legacy products?  Clearly Sonos is no longer a premium brand. 

Has anyone been able to get a satisfactory solution from Sonos?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I have a playbar, sub and play 3. I realize they are older products; however, who is as dissatisfied as me with regards to the abandonment of legacy products?  Clearly Sonos is no longer a premium brand. 

Has anyone been able to get a satisfactory solution from Sonos?

All 3 of your products are S2 compatible and have not been “abandoned” in any way.  Even the so-called “abandoned” units, whose designs are a decade and a half old, still operate the same way today as they did on the day they were “abandoned”.  In short, exactly what is your beef?  

So, after using your old but still fully supported S2-compatible products for...bow long?....10 years?... you decide to set up a Sonos account today to complain about your products being "abandoned".

This is one of the most incompetent, unconvincing  troll posts I have ever seen on here.  You should be ashamed of yourself. Not for trolling,  but for doing it so badly.