Poor Customer service

• 20 February 2024
  • 4 replies

• Contributor I
  • 1 reply

I have 12 sonos products and I have been struggling to get good customer support.  Such a pathetic support where I am waiting for a supervisor to call me for almost 15 days even after I called thrice requesting the same to order two new 300. Such a shame of support.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

What customer support do you need/expect? If you want to purchase, why not speak to Sales? 

Sonos Sales are available here…

https://support.sonos.com/s/global-sales-help

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I have 12 sonos products and I have been struggling to get good customer support.  Such a pathetic support where I am waiting for a supervisor to call me for almost 15 days even after I called thrice requesting the same to order two new 300. Such a shame of support.

If you are having this much trouble giving them a pile of money, imagine how difficult it might be to send the speakers back for a refund 

I was talking to sales with bunch of J**** who doesnt know how to place the order with the promo code and sent my request to supervisor.  I called 3 times asking when will I get a call from supervisor and no answer till date. Such a shame of support from a superior product.