Answered

Limited Time Upgrade Offer

• 25 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Just noticed my Pair of One SL's and Move have had their 15% Upgrade Promoted to a Limited Time 30% Offer. For Arguments sake, say the offer ends on 29th February, if I do nothing, my upgrades go back down to 15%. What if I add the Upgrade to my account, whilst at 30%, Come the 1st March, will it still be at the higher percentage, I hope so, as I don't have the funds yet to upgrade 😟. Thanks in Advance.

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 25 February 2024, 14:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7

The T&C’s confirm the upgrade credit will revert back to 15% come 1st March.

I have an activated !5% upgrade credit in my account, which I activated over 12mths ago. The limited-time upgrade offer: 30% off is now showing against that device. I fully expect it to revert back to 15% when the temporary offer ends.

I should have read the T&C's first 😟, thanks for the reply. 

What if I already have a 30% offer I registered from a play 5, I now register a move, and purchase an Era 300 with one discount, which discount would be used ?. I suspect it works chronologically. last in first out works for me 😁

Userlevel 7

I should have read the T&C's first 😟, thanks for the reply. 

What if I already have a 30% offer I registered from a play 5, I now register a move, and purchase an Era 300 with one discount, which discount would be used ?. I suspect it works chronologically. last in first out works for me 😁

I only have the limited time offer available. In the basket there is an option to use the “Limited time 30%” with option to leave as zero or change to 1

I would imagine the 30% offer for the Play:5 would be a separate field in the Basket options, along the lines of “30% upgrade credit” ie. No mention of limited in the description.

Just tried it, it does indeed show two 30% options 👍, thanks again for the quick replies

Userlevel 7

Happy shopping!