News

Introducing the Sonos Hall of Fame

Introducing the Sonos Hall of Fame
Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Today we are unveiling a ‘new’ feature on the community, the 👑 Hall of Fame 👑!

This has actually been active in the background for over a year, calculating users' activity using a super secret calculation (we’ll keep you guessing on that one 😉 ).

You can find it here: Sonos Community Hall of Fame

If you’re not interested in participating in the Hall of Fame, please let me know, and I will make sure you are removed.

Mind you, this is a permanent exclusion, and if you want to start participating again, you will have to start over accumulating points.

I hope you all enjoy this new feature. 

10 replies

@Mike R. H., the link to opt out gives a Page not found

Userlevel 5

@Mike R. H., the link to opt out gives a Page not found

Thanks for the heads up, jgatie! It's fixed now :) 

Worth noting, I think, that the list has current week and all time versions.

Yes, I noticed that. Unfortunately, This Week is the default. If I view a user’s profile from All Time, then attempt to return to the list, I’m dropped back onto This Week.

😁All the usual suspects in one place.

Is wapping high there somewhere?!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

I feel honoured to be on there, yet at the same time somewhat insignificant! ☹️

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Not to be to negative, but I’d have appreciated some attention to the search function on the forum, rather than a function like this……

Not to be to negative, but I’d have appreciated some attention to the search function on the forum, rather than a function like this……

All hat, no cattle.  Per usual.  

I suspect that the fine folks at Sonos have relatively small impact on what InSided/Digital Hub chooses to work on. 

I suspect that the fine folks at Sonos have relatively small impact on what InSided/Digital Hub chooses to work on. 

I agree.