Skip to main content
Question

How can you get rid of sonos products? Since the 'upgrade' they must be worth nothing.

• 5 June 2024
  • 8 replies

Probably like many others, since the pea-brained ‘upgrade’ to Sonos, now nothing works. I have 2 SLs and a Roam, but have lost all of my music and playlists. I have dusted down my CD player and found the 3 or 4 CDS I have left… and that’s it.

Does anyone know of a good place to get a few pennies for these products? Also, does anyone know how many people have been fired at this company for what must be the worst upgrade in human history?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

I mean if you can’t wait for them to fix the app do what this guy did and put it all up for sale. What are you waiting for? A lot of us are looking for some deals, quit talking About it let’s go  

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I’d buy that!

I have a good home for the bar and 1s at mom’s place.

I’d buy that!

I have a good home for the bar and 1s at mom’s place.

Haha the bar, still one of the best sounding  Sonos speakers to this day! 

Have you thought of EBay?  It’s been around a while, after all.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Sonos stock down 12.25% in a month.  You may want to hold on to the speakers.  If it keeps dropping it may be a takeover target for a company that knows what it is doing.  

God I hope not, the last thing we need is some private equity buying them.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Sharks start circling when there is blood in the water. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Sonos stock down 12.25% in a month.  You may want to hold on to the speakers.  If it keeps dropping it may be a takeover target for a company that knows what it is doing.  

The Sonos brand looks pretty damaged, so I imagine that any company taking ownership of Sonos will just do it for the patents. Incorporate the technology in your own products and ditch the brand, the 1.2 star rating in the app store and the angry user base.