Favorite Weekend Mashup or Playlist

• 4 September 2015
  • 97 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

97 replies

Next evening, next playlist,

...this is the soundtrack to the motion picture "The Wild And Wonderful Whites Of West Virgina". An awesome trash docu of the Hillbilly family White of West Virgina.

Never saw it, then you have to do it.

Jesco White rules!
Rock 'n' 'fukin' Roll this night,

...like being inside an atomic explosion Iggy And The Stooges's Raw Power (Remastered Reissue) shreds my Speakers to pieces!

The icing on the cake of this record are the liner notes by Iggy Pop himself:

"People kept asking me - musicians, kids I would see, 'Have you ever thought about remixing Raw Power?'"
"Everything's still in the red, it's a very violent mix. The proof's in the pudding."

That says it all,...fasten your seat belts

Userlevel 1
Badge
Some old school rave. Quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=psPPqM-hyyM&list=PLCACE5320DC7A412A
Hello bizarreknives,

same year, different style here:

Peace and have fun
Hi folks,

...now some Monster Rock 'n' Pop the melancholic way: The Maccabees ‎– Marks To Prove It
Love every tune of this record!

Freed from the dust,

...the best Classic Stoner Rock from the desert!

And just for the lil gals:

Have fun!
A lil bit o Hardcore from NYC,

...Biohazard - Urban Discipline
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Just getting caught on these Savalas. Great tracks! A little hardcore goes a long way for waking me up on a Monday :)

I've been listening to a good amount of The Arcs lately:
Good morning Ryan,

...The Arcs is the much better choice! But after 3-4 horrible weeks on work I needed some sound with a bit more punch! The next 6 days are off work!

Right now the new The Arcs record "Yours, Dreamily," is making rounds!

Btw.Ryan, did I recommend you this radio station: Pinguin Radio? The station is from the Netherlands and the best Indie / Alternative station I know! Gorgeous,...I can tell you. Their motto "No Bullshite, Great Music" nails it to the point.

After The Arcs?
Some pretty much fun making Japanther

Have fun with that weird shite,...I love them

Evening is turning into night,

...and Japanther is turning into Living Things

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Btw.Ryan, did I recommend you this radio station: Pinguin Radio? The station is from the Netherlands and the best Indie / Alternative station I know! Gorgeous,...I can tell you. Their motto "No Bullshite, Great Music" nails it to the point.

I'll have to give them a try. I'm back to a favorite of mine, Noah Gundersen:

I'm back to a favorite of mine, Noah Gundersen:

Put him in the playlist right away,...great! Fits perfect to the golden, red and brown colors of fall outside our window!
A trueplay optimized Iohnny Cash is spinning around in my holy halls!

Hallelujah!
Bad and sad news,...Phil Taylor passed away!

Bought my first Motörhead record early 1980! They were the best part of my youth!
Taxi Grammar by Vampire Nelly
After some several days with heavy wind and rain,...some sun today! Makes me want to listen to some good old The Waterboys
Dunno why this crappy Insided software refuses to allow embedding half the videos on YouTube!? XenForo has no issues at all, wish Sonos had gone with it. Sigh.

So, rant over, have to just post a link.

http://youtu.be/9Pes54J8PVw
And now the dukes of cool!

ZZ Top!

Leaving home for work, with this one in my ears:

Peace and have fun!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
That's a fun, relaxing song, or something to get warmed up with. The video is so classic of the times though. My have things changed for music videos in over the years. You guys remember the balloon pop-ups of the 80s?
...You guys remember the balloon pop-ups of the 80s?

Lol, for sure, I don't know what you speaking of!?
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
It's from an old VH1 show called pop up videos. Excellent example would be here:

Pretty much funny!

But I think MTV was the only channel to watch music videos for me, never had VH1! The interesting thing is, it looks like a pre-analogue interactive multi media thing from the 90's! Enjoyd it!
A damn good tribute to one of the best Rock 'n' Roll of the world,...but too long gone!

Ramones - We're A Happy Family - A Tribute To Ramones

Gorgeous
Just found this great song:

But same singer,...ähhh rapper is this one

Great american alternative music,...have much fun!