Skip to main content

App amd Firmware updates have made all my speakers near worthless ! Am i alonr!?

• 20 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Since the New ‘improved’ app came out and the latest firmware releases All my speakers are horribly unreliable.

I also can no longer stream Apple music .

i have removed and reset and reinstalled and factory reset and re-added and reregkstered and still extreme disfuntion.

heck for a while my beam and Sub mini were coming on and off at extreme volumes and was incredibly annoying ( hard power cycle has seemed to help that one ) 

I am to the point i may take them all to Goodwill and let some other poor soul experience these things .

Surely, i am not the only one !!!

I know sorry i won’t call you Shirley…

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 1

You’re not alone.. I feel like the entire Sonos community has been affected by this disaster in some form. I’ve done all the things you’ve done and it’s a complete debacle. I got everything reconnected after about twenty factory resets and an app refresh or six, only to go back in and my whole system had disappeared AGAIN. I feel like sending Sonos a bill for the time I’ve wasted on this, they can file it against testing as clearly they did none before releasing this version. 

The only thing that seems to be working for me is if I use the web app. Not ideal but at least it’s something