Skip to main content

Advanced shipment return order help

• 10 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Has anyone been able to complete an Advanced Shipment replacement order recently? After spending a few weeks back and forth with technical support I was finally issued an RO number but unfortunetly every time I put in my payment info I get an error “Authentication Failed - Please make sure entered credit card info is correct”. I have tried different browsers, a mobile device and four different credit cards all of which produce the same result. I called customer service yesterday and they just suggested a standard replacement but since I dont have the original packaging (and the arc is not your usual box size) I dont want to risk shipping it without the proper packaging.

3 replies

So I spoke with my bank, and they informed me that because the transaction takes places in the EU the law requires that the seller incorporates two factor authentifaction for the transaction before it can be approved and processed by any bank. Basically whenever I make a larger purchase the vendor initiates the transaction with the bank, but it is only approved when I recieve a notification on my banking app and allow the transaction to proceed. This is not being done on the Sonos side and therefor I have no way of going forward. Would anyone at Sonos be able to chime in and give me a solution?

Your best bet would be to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it. The only Sonos employees here are Forum moderators, there are few of them, and posts are at a high right now. 

The answer was this, they are not sure what or if something is wrong, who is going to fix it and when. No other payment methods are possible, and they cant process orders over the phone.