Answered

Apple Music app - Airplay not showing Sonos Speakers on iOS14

• 13 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi I know there was a Sonos update pushed around 11-11-20.  Also upgraded to iOS14.  Now I don’t see my Sonos speakers at all when using Apple Music app and trying to Airplay2 to the various speaker sets.  The Apple TV’s I have do show up in the Airplay 2 list.  Just my 4 different Sonos rooms don’t show.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks.  

I was under the impression this was the preferred way to do things for music that was on your phone.  

Note to Mods- I started a thread in questions but didn’t have Airplay in the title so this is probably the better thread.  I didn’t see how to edit the other one.  

icon

Best answer by Stinsonddog 13 November 2020, 19:12

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Badge +1

I have fixed this by deleting the Sonos app, and reinstalling it.  I only had to do that on my iPhone and not my iPad. 

This did not work for me. All my sonos’ are gone from airplay. I have 3k worth of Sonos and I am really angry. I have reset app, factory reset beam, deleted app and reinstalled and nothing. I have iPhone 12. Home app refuses to see any sonos on my system. 

Ah, I restarted my phone and airplay started working. Not sure what combination of things worked. I had restarted my phone prior to deleting app and it did not work. Probably deleting and reinstalling sonos app and restarting phone did it.