Question

Wifi not found for Beam

• 11 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I am having issues connecting beam with my wifi. I have been using the same wifi with beam for more than 6-7 months and no problems. But all of a sudden, I can't access the Sonos through app and the app is all grayed out giving error that no network connection. I tried restarting beam, router and factory reseting it many times, but for some reason app can't find the wifi. I also reset the app but still no success. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Wire the Beam to your router with an ethernet cable, so it shows up in the controller. Then submit a system diagnostic , and call Sonos Support to discuss it, or post the diagnostic number here for a Community Moderator to pick up.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution, including any potential hardware failure. 

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.