Answered

Where are the Era 300 wall mounts?

• 3 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I’ve been waiting over a month for the Sonos era 300 wall mounts to ship. My order says they would ship by May 31 and here we are they still haven’t shipped yet. Why is this delay so long? I would really like to enjoy my Era 300 where they should be wall mounted. Any ideas when they will be back in stock?

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 3 June 2023, 23:21

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Hello,

I’ve been waiting over a month for the Sonos era 300 wall mounts to ship. My order says they would ship by May 31 and here we are they still haven’t shipped yet. Why is this delay so long? I would really like to enjoy my Era 300 where they should be wall mounted. Any ideas when they will be back in stock?

I doubt the Sonos ‘user’ community here can answer your post. You are perhaps best to contact Sonos Sales for the requested information. Here is their link:

https://support.sonos.com/s/global-sales-help

Hope that assists.

For anyone who is having the same problem I just got an update on my order and it has switched over to “ALLOCATED”. So it seems that they have been set aside and getting prepared to ship. I’m very excited! Just upset that I had to wait a full month for these darn wall mounts. It will be worth the wait.