Skip to main content
Question

Using 4 Era 100 for home system with Arc

• 2 June 2024
  • 2 replies

I have read many mixed comments on this.  I want to use 2 100s in the front and 2 in the back paired with an Arc.  Ive read you can pair 2 separately but there will be syncing issues for music(we listen to music on youtube as we have triplet 3 year olds).  Is it true there will be syncing issues and I would be better off getting a sub with 2 100’s or should I upgrade to 300’s?  Apologies if these are dumb questions, we are new to Sonos.  Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have a sub and two era 300’s stereo paired in the front, ARC in the middle with 2nd sub and two era 300’s as surrounds.

Works excellent, only occasionally some sync issues, but that’s only for a few seconds. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

There are no sync issues for music streaming if you Group your Sonos.

There are delay issues ALWAYS if you Group a TV source, no matter what it is playing.

Arc, Sub, two 300s set up in a surround Room.

Set the rears to Full Mode when playing streaming sources. You can’r do that for TV sources though.