Question

tv sound cuts every 10 seconds - sonos beam

• 15 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Since yesterday (after a month of working fine), my tv sound cuts out very often. Sound from Spotify works fine

Diagnostic: 1139675645

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @mail@peterschmidt.biz, thank you for reaching out to us, and welcome to the Sonos Community. I appreciate you for providing us with a detailed concern and the diagnostic report. Let me help you and figure out what's happening.

Upon checking, there's an audio transport error in the diagnostic that may cause the audio to cut out. Let me suggest the following basic troubleshooting steps to see if this would work for you.

1. Reboot the TV and audio source
    • Unplug the power cable from your TV and any connected audio source (such as a cable box or video game console). Wait 10 seconds before reinserting the cable and testing TV audio.
  2. Check the cable connection
    • Inspect the optical or HDMI cable to ensure it’s not bent or kinked and check to see that it’s fully inserted into both devices.
  3. Update the TV’s software (if available)
  4. Adjust the audio format
  5. Adjust the group audio delay

After performing the steps above and you're still experiencing the same, please submit a diagnostic report and post here the confirmation number to check your system functionality and to further assist you with this.

Also, please check my message to your inbox.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above. We'll wait for your reply.