Answered

tv not playing

• 24 November 2022
  • 1 reply

I had to unplug my play bar for about a week. When I hooked it back up I can stream iTunes but it will not give me tv audio. I check my tv settings and they are set to the Sonos. I have never had problems before. I checked all my connections, they appear secure. When I use the remote the indicator white light comes on the play bar when I volume down but it does not respond when I volume up. The TV volume bar shows the volume up is working, when I switch to tv speakers the TV plays audio correctly. Any ideas? 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 24 November 2022, 18:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Disconnect the Playbar from the TV and unplug the TV and Playbar from power for a couple of minutes. Plug everything back in but keep the Playbar disconnected. Run TV Setup under the Playbar’s settings in the Sonos app. Follow the instructions and connect the Playbar when the apps instructs you. If this doesn’t fix it, try using a different optical cable.