Answered

Trueplay tuning on my Arc says missing speaker.

• 28 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

In my livingroom i have a single Arc that i want to tune with True Play tuning. The app starts the proces but tells me there is a speaker missing and it stops the process?? I do have 2 ERA 300’s + Sub mini in another room. Atm in time they are not connected to the Arc because there are no floor or wall mounts available (crazy if you think about that) to install my cinema set-up. That’s why i put them in another room to listen music until the mounts release in June. 

My system sees all speakers in 2 different rooms and work properly per room like they should. My Arc has no missing speakers in the app like Arc+?+? or something. 

why is trueplay missing a speaker in my room with a single stand alone Arc?

icon

Best answer by Gandalfnl2000 2 May 2023, 21:56

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Gandalfnl2000 

Thanks for your post!

This is unexpected - I recommend you reboot the Arc by unplugging it from power for a time. If this does not resolve the issue, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

Badge

Thanks for your solution. I disconnected the power cord, plugged it in and my Arc was completely gone 😂 

After a factory reset though, everything was fine, including the tuning process.

problem solved 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Gandalfnl2000 

Thanks for updating the thread, and I’m glad you got it working again!