Skip to main content
Question

Trueplay

• 11 May 2024
  • 0 replies

Bonjour tout le monde, je viens d’acheter une deuxième era 300 pour pouvoir l’associer à la première en surround avec ma beam gen 2.

Mais il m’est impossible de finir le trueplay lors de la première étape (équilibrage du son) du coup je peux pas pleinement en profiter je voulais savoir s’il y avait des solutions ?

En sachant que depuis la nouvelle mise à jour j’ai personnellement beaucoup de problèmes avec Trueplay qui a du mal à se lancer mais finit avec du mal par ce finalisé.

J’ai également deux era 100 mais que j’utilise pas en surround, j’ai tout de même essayé de les installer en surround avec ma beam gen 2 et la oui le test est concluant donc je viens vers vous pour avoir des solutions.

Merci d’avance. 

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

Hello everyone, I just bought a second era 300 to be able to associate it with the first in surround with my beam gen 2.

But it's impossible for me to finish the trueplay during the first step (sound balancing) so I can't take full advantage of it. I wanted to know if there were any solutions?

Knowing that since the new update I personally have a lot of problems with Trueplay which has difficulty launching but ends up having difficulty when finalized.

I also have two era 100s but which I do not use in surround, I still tried to install them in surround with my beam gen 2 and yes the test is conclusive so I come to you for solutions.

Thanks in advance.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.