Answered

syncing issue with wifi.

• 28 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi team,

I have ruckus wireless controller and I am trying to connect sub woofer with Sonos arc and tv so i can not connect the sub woofer with system. 
same think I have tried with Airtel Wi-Fi dongle then all device are connect to arc.

can you please help me out in the scenario. it is issues in Ruckus controller (security issue / blocking issue).

or compatibility issue with Sonos devices with ruckus controller 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 28 October 2021, 08:26

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

One quick question. Have you turned off WiFi on your Arc? The Sub, when bonded to the Arc, connects to a 5Ghz signal generated by the Arc, and not your own WiFi signal. If you’ve turned off the radio on the Arc, turn it back on, then try to ‘bond’ the Sub. Even if the radio is not turned off, go ahead and flip it off for a minute, then flip it back on, just to be safe. The router should, however, be supplying an IP address for the Sub, through the connection from the Arc. 

You may also want to look for sources of wifi interference , particularly in the 5Ghz range near one or the other of the two speakers.