Skip to main content
Answered

Sub Mini isn't visable on the app

• 21 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi Folks

Now sure if you can help but I have purchased a Sub Mini and despite doing a factory reset 3 times now, it sets up fine but just will not appear on my app and therefore I can’t link it to my existing Sonos Beam.

I am out of ideas. I have unplugged the router and re-connected, factory reset the sub 3 times. It says that the product may not appear on the app and to rectify the issue simply unplug the Sub Mini and plug it in again. I did that a few times. Didn’t work.

Surely it should be a very very simple process so why can’t I seem to get it working?

Thanks in advance

Gav

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Try wiring the Sub Mini directly to the router with an ethernet cable. After the Sub Mini has been successfully added to the Beam, you can disconnect the ethernet cable.

Also be sure to keep WiFi enabled on both speakers in the Sonos app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

You might try a temporary connection with Ethernet to see if that gets you past the problem.

You say “it sets up fine” What stage of the “Add to System” process do you get to before it fails to appear?