Answered

sub déconnexion

• 3 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Bonjour 

mon sub se déconnecte souvent.

J’ai réussi à le connecter à nouveau mais pas de son qui sort.

comment faire ?

Moderator edit:

Google translate-

Hello

my sub often disconnects.

I managed to connect it again but no sound coming out.

how to do ?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 4 January 2023, 17:01

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Celin 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Please ensure that you have not disabled WiFi on your Beam - Settings » System » [room with Beam] » Beam » Enable WiFi.

If that wasn’t the problem, please ensure both the Beam and Sub are at least 1m away from any other WiFi devices - including each other, but excepting the TV.

You can also try removing power from both units to reboot them.

If you continue to have problems, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate-

Bienvenue dans la communauté Sonos !

Veuillez vous assurer que vous n'avez pas désactivé le Wi-Fi sur votre Beam - Paramètres » Système » [pièce avec Beam] » Beam » Activer le WiFi.

Si ce n'était pas le problème, assurez-vous que le Beam et le Sub sont à au moins 1 mètre de tout autre appareil Wi-Fi, y compris l'un de l'autre, mais à l'exception du téléviseur.

Vous pouvez également essayer de couper l'alimentation des deux unités pour les redémarrer.

Si vous continuez à avoir des problèmes, je vous recommande de contacter notre équipe de support technique, qui a à sa disposition des outils qui lui permettront de vous donner des conseils spécifiques à votre système Sonos et à ce qu'il signale.

J'espère que ça aide.